Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wordless

I am wordless (the blogging form of speechless?) with one day left at home. How do I have only one day left at home? How do I treat that day? I am filling it with packing, a trip to GHS, seeing Jocelynn and Grandma Wheeler, and going to Gianni's basketball game with mom, Joce, Frank and Grandma... I know it is stupid, and it's not that big of a deal, I will be back in 4 1/2 short months... 127 long days... but wow... it should make for an emotional day.

Confession: I used to cry while brushing my teeth practically every time it was my last night home before going back to Marist freshman year. I don't know what it was about brushing my teeth that made it hit me that I was leaving, but without fail, no sooner would the Aim toothpaste hit my toothbrush (I currently can't think of how to word this expression... I probably should delete the sentence, but I like the beginning of it...).

Anyway, what I am trying to say, is that tomorrow may be a tearful day for me. Cross your fingers I make it through without getting a crying headache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me! <3

Amanda said...

ahh we didnt get to greatest thing since slice bread! definitely talk to me after you get to san fran! and i think "than tears of anxiety and pre-homesickness would roll down my cheeks" finishes up that sentence well.