Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's Crunch Time...

I had the crazy busiest week ever. So far, just this week, I have:
- preformed in a band concert
- seen Art in a pirate hat
- met an independent publisher poet
- worked at least 16 hours at Marist Poll
- solidified a perspective student's decision to go to Marist
- did two class presentations
- wrote 16 pages for papers for different classes
- watched a stupid Spike Lee movie
- got accepted to the Honors Conference
- had to tell the nicest teacher ever I was bailing on his Hawaii trip
- saw a Holocaust survivor speak
- talked to someone I hadn't talked to in a long time
- had crazy dreams
- played tennis
- watched Crash
- made lots of lists
- gotten the finished Mosaic back

And I have yet to:
- watch my housemates win MAACs for water polo
- go to Mark Twain's house
- watch the One Act Play Festival
- attend two BBQs
- work some more
- write some more papers

Oh college. I bet I'm going to look back on this post when I have grown up, and just go to work and come home every day, and wish I were doing all of these crazy things.
Only two more years of this kind of life... and then... who knows.

No comments: