Monday, March 24, 2008

So much for writing everyday...

Dialup= not blog friendly. Therefore, as you can see, there are no posts from over break.
But I am going to make an effort to post everyday I'm at college. Break was amazing. My sister and I planned lots of surprises for my mom's birthday, and she loved it. Julia came home from San Francisco, and we had a surprise dinner for her with all of her sisters and friends (they "hid" behind their scarves so she wouldn't be able to tell who they were).


I had a great time with my friends, Steven and my family. Gianni turned into man in the month I've been gone. Look how much taller he is than me now... 9th grade next year.

It was an ideal week and 4 days, even though I wasn't laying in the sun, sunbathing somewhere. Although, my sister and I decided to start sleeping downstairs where it was warmer than 60 degrees (as opposed to in my room), and the one morning the sun was coming in right at my face, and I didn't even turn away (as my dad noticed) because it felt like I was on the beach.
I babysat for the Barrows, which was hysterical. Erin grew up so fast!
I'll write more when I have more time. Right now I have to go brush my teeth, have the nightly chat with Steven, and then get some work done... or upload pictures to Facebook, whichever one ends up winning over on my priority level...

No comments: